Hi Reader, Today, I am going to share information about to creating Google Analytics account. A Google Analytics is very important for a Blogger. This is a absolutely free from Google and you can add up to 100 website in one account. “Why Google Analytics account is important for a Blogger?” This is a question, which newbie blogger always asked. With help of this Analytics account, you can analyze your traffic on website including Online traffic, Monthly traffic and Page views.
Must Check: Main Sources to Earn Money from Website or Blog
8 Simple Steps to Set Up Google Analytics Account
1. Click here to go to Google Analytics.
2. If you have a Google account, and not signed in, click Sign in. If you do not have a Google account, click Create an account.
Sign Up For Google Analytics
3. Once you have signed in to your Google account, You will see a form there, and fill that.
4. Fill in your Account Name, Website Name, Website URL, and select an Industry Category and Reporting Time Zone.
5. Under Data Sharing Options, check the boxes next to the options that you want.
6. From the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement that opens, click I Accept.
7. Click Get Tracking ID.
8. Now, you will see a tracking code there, just copy and paste it in your website. And that’s it.
Must Check: 5 Simple Steps to Add and Verify Website in Google Search Console
Hope you like this post and information, but, still if you have doubts in your mind, comment here below the post and i will reply as soon as possible.